mylife

mystyle


rommies of my life

reading

.N.O.T.E.S.

Eye Patch
____________________________________________________


Awhile back, Pat introduce me this eye patch which he thinks that is very effective. He told me that it has instantaneous results even if you use it for 5 minutes. According to his experience, you can get best results if you apply it for 20 minutes. But this definitely require disclaimer. Please note that results vary from people to people.

So, I decided to give it a shot. I am rather happy with the results.


Before



After

There is no special effects, edits, or photoshop effects.

What do you think?

What surprise me even more is the eye patch is derived from TCM and it is sold in Watson at a cheap price.



But, the eye patch has a strong smell. It smells of TCM.

ju at 10:07 PM on February 12, 2008

1 comments









1 Comments:

Hey babe! just saw your post. what's the name of the patch?! hahah i'm eager to givvit a try! :D

By Blogger C `, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment