mylife

mystyle


rommies of my life

reading

.N.O.T.E.S.

look - a - like
____________________________________________________


I just finished watching "Romantic Princess" or "Gong Zhu Xiao Mei". This is the first time I complete a Taiwanese drama. Usually, I do not have the patience or interest to complete the whole drama. But this show only has 13 episodes and I finished it over 2 sundays. Hah. It is a very funny show.

One of the lead actors in the show intrigued me. He looks almost the same as a Japanese artiste from Arashi. Initially, I thought that Japanese actor went to Taiwan to open up the Taiwanese market. When I looked through the actor list, he is NOT that Japanese artiste. I was very shock that two people could look so a like.

I have attached their photos below.





Calvin ChenJun Matsumoto

ju at 11:24 PM on February 17, 2008

0 comments









0 Comments:

Post a Comment