mylife

mystyle


rommies of my life

reading

.N.O.T.E.S.

Will I be back?
____________________________________________________


Woah, just realised that I had not been hanging out here for a long long time. Last time, I tried to make it a point to blog at least once a month, but now, I'm not even sure if I would be back anytime soon though.

I had been very busy with work and putting my life in place. In terms of non-work related issues, I had some how get through it, or I assumed I did. But for work related, there's only one word to describe, "BUSY". Work is never ending. Hah.

Since February, I had changed the layout of my room and I only spend like 10 bucks. Haha. I bought legs for my cupboard, removed my table and re-arranged the rest of the furniture in my room. Apparently, my room looked smaller since that day. Maybe I would just change the layout again soon. Hoho.

Gosh, this is such a random post. That's all for now. Ciao

ju at 3:12 PM on September 28, 2008

0 comments









0 Comments:

Post a Comment