mylife

mystyle


rommies of my life

reading

.N.O.T.E.S.

wish list
____________________________________________________


My birthday is coming soon. Once again, another year has past.

Whenever my lovely friends asked me what I want for birthday, I would spend a super long time to figure out what I really want. However, this year, I managed to consolidate the wishes in a list. I really wonder how?

This year, I had a lot of wants. It could be due to the fact that I do not have time for most other stuffs, like the all-important SHOPPING. I miss it.

Anyway, this list is NOT forcing / hinting my lovely friends to fulfill my wishes. But rather, it is a checklist for me to complete the things that I want to do.

Wish List

  1. Buy Cardigan

  2. Buy an above average hairdryer

  3. Buy hair styler with multiple add-on

  4. Buy Hydro Gel

  5. Buy Foundation

  6. Buy nice clothes

  7. Buy nice accessories

  8. Buy nice casual shoes

  9. Buy sharpener for my makeup pencils

  10. Buy laptop

  11. Buy deuter waist-pouch with can convert to backpack (out of production)

  12. Buy lacoste pumps

  13. Buy MUJI bottles

  14. Shape UP

  15. Buy Hair Mask

  16. Re-do my room

  17. Finish paying my school loan

  18. Watch "American Gangster"

  19. Learn how to swim freestyle properly

  20. Dine at Enso Kitchen

  21. Eat something with meringue topping

  22. Most IMPORTANTLY, enjoy myself with my lovely friends!


I don't think I have enough time and money to finish everything. Maybe some of it may become New Years' Resolution. Haha.

ju at 10:29 PM on December 2, 2008

1 comments









1 Comments:

Hi, chance upon your blog. Can you write to us - admin@ensokitchen.com ?

When is your birthday? Are you based in Singapore?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment